|Post Rating||No Ratings|
Challenge: A workstation that has both open and private working space
Solution: Open and private dual work corners. This 8′ x 8′ design provides workers the flexbility to sit openly in the front low-glass corner or work more privately in the rear corner with high sound-dampening walls.
- Open and Private Dual Corners – worker can sit in the front corner for more openness and switch to the back corner for more privacy.
- 180+ degrees of wrap-around desk space
- Acoustical dampening fabric tiles
- Medium storage – overhead + pedestal
- Cubicle Size(s): 8’ x 8’ x 67”/53” High Low
- Segmented Tiles: Clear Glass, Angora Fabric (mid), and Vanilla Fabric (low)
- Worksurface: Maple laminate
- Metal Trim: Silver
- Storage: Lockable Overhead Storage Bin and Box/Box/File Pedestal